Permanent Representation of the Kingdom of the Netherlands at the OECD France
Currently in the spotlights
|Address||7, rue Eblé 75007 Paris France|
(+33) 1 4062 3313
OECD and the G20
FORUM 31 May-1 June / MCM 1-2 June
International Energy Agency (IEA)
Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA)
International Transport Forum (ITF)
January 10, 2017 During a seminar organized by the Permanent Delegation of the Netherlands to the OECD, Hans Vijlbrief (Treasurer-General of the Netherlands and Principal Advisor to the President of the Eurogroup) shared his experiences with the Eurozone crisis, looking back and presenting his views on the lessons learned and implemented policies so far, followed by some reflections on the way forward to make the Eurozone economy stronger and more resilient: How can we prevent the buildup of bubbles and improve incentives in the financial sector? How can we ensure support for the Eurozone in a time of rising populism? How can we reduce NPLs and kick-start the process of creative destruction?
January 9, 2017 On Friday 13 January, Mr De Boer, President, and Mr Oudshoorn, director general, of the Netherlands’ Confederation of Industry and Employers (NVO-NCW) will visit the OECD. VNO-NCW is the largest national organization of industry, services and banking in the Netherlands, representing around 85% of the market sector in the country in terms of employment, and representing all sizes and all types of companies.
- Why LGBT Inclusivity Matters - OECD Panel Discussion on LGBT Socio-Economic Outcomes
- OECD Panel Discussion on LGBT Socio-Economic Outcomes, December 15
- Lunch Seminar with Laura van Geest, CPB Director, Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis
- BLOG - From a Free Trade Regime to a Responsible Trade and Investment Regime
- DAC Retreat, Wednesday 5th October at the Dutch residence – Hôtel d’Avaray